Equity Finance Up to £5 million
Equity finance is widely accepted as an important ingredient for businesses with potential for high growth.
Equity finance can be particularly important for new and innovative companies with high growth potential as it can provide long-term backing to fund business growth through to revenue and profit. In simple terms, equity finance is raising capital through the sale of shares in a business.
The Investment Fund for Scotland has particular interest in supporting equity investments, helping the Nation to become a vibrant and sustainable venture capital market. An equity-based investment could be right if you run an established business with ambitious plans, or a large start up with high growth potential.
How it works
- Go to the fund manager’s website by clicking the box below.
- Make an enquiry directly to the fund manager.
- The fund manager will contact you to talk through your funding requirement.
- The fund manager may ask for more information and a formal application or pitch deck.
- The fund manager will evaluate your application and make the investment decision.
Have a question? Read our Frequently Asked Questions