This report was developed by a joint team from the British Business Bank and SQW, with survey services and data provided by Qa Research and Beauhurst.
British Business Bank:
Caroline English, Zoe Jones, Elise Katilov, Fiona Morrill, Theodora Newman, Phoebe Rountree.
Additional support and expertise was provided by many colleagues across the Bank.
Osman Anwar, Rebecca Edwards, Jenna Galapia, Carolyn Hindle, Sergei Plekhanov, Caitlin Richardson, Imogen Sprackling.
Patrick Gower, Helen Hardcastle.
Dan Robinson, Henry Whorwood, Ethan Yip.
We would like to thank the following people who kindly acted as our Expert Panel on understanding emerging findings.
- Erika Brodnock – Extend Ventures
- Jonathan Cook – SQW
- Monder Ram – Centre for Research in Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship
Finally, we are grateful to the Steering Group for their support and guidance throughout this study:
- Aria Babu – The Entrepreneurs Network
- Mel Selvon Ellyard – Sure Valley Ventures
- Suzi Gillespie – British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association
- Ladi Greenstreet – Diversity VC
- Gurpreet Manku – Level 20
- Izzy Obeng – Foundervine
- Addie Pinkster – Adelpha Group
- Jan Rutherford – Scottish Equity Partners
- Leo Ringer – Form Ventures
- Dama Sathianathan – Bethnal Green Ventures
- Francesca Warner – Ada Ventures