We collate coronavirus-related resources and advice for businesses and tell you where to go for the most up-to-date guidance.
BVCA (British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association)
This page compiles official government guidance and provides updates from other trade associations on the following topics and areas:
- Financial support from Government
- General guidance for employers
- Concerns around supply chains, payments and cyber security
- Travel and insurance matters
- FCA advice for regulated businesses
FSB (Federation of Small Businesses)
This page gives detailed advice on how small businesses and people who are self‑employed can reduce the risks from the coronavirus. It provides:
- news updates on the latest government measures
- information on accessing government financial support
- advice on cashflow issues, business rates, tax and Statutory Sick Pay
- guidance on mental health
ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
This page brings together resources on different aspects of business and how coronavirus affects them. It provides:
- information on financial support for businesses
- advice for employers and employees
- guidance on dealing with disruption to business
- information on auditing, tax and financial reporting
Business Support – UK Government
This website is intended to help people find the support their businesses need. It provides advice in the areas of:
- finance and business planning — including government support and grants
- innovation and technology
- leadership and talent
Healthcare advice for businesses – UK Government
The UK Government’s website provides healthcare advice for employers and businesses during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It has guidance on:
- how to help prevent the spread of coronavirus
- what to do if someone in the workplace becomes ill
- sick pay and certification of absence from work resulting from coronavirus
British Chambers of Commerce (BCC)
This page provides guidance and practical resources around what businesses can do to support the UK Government’s coronavirus strategy and limit the impact of coronavirus on local communities.
CBI (Confederation of British Industry)
This page explains the UK Government’s new coronavirus measures and what they mean for business.
Enterprise Nation is a community of small businesses and business advisers that help direct people to trusted business support. Its website provides up-to-date guidance on how small businesses can access financial support from the Government during the coronavirus outbreak.
This page provides businesses and consumers with up-to-date details of the financial support available from the banking and finance industry during the coronavirus outbreak.
R3 is the trade body of the insolvency and restructuring profession. Its website provides advice and guidance for businesses on aspects of insolvency and restructuring and what steps to take during those processes.