NPIF Regional Briefing Events: 10 Events, 01 – 17 March 2017, Click to Register
This event has ended
Join us to hear about more than £400m of finance available for SMEs in the North
The British Business Bank together with Local Enterprise Partnerships is holding a series of regional briefing events to tell local partners about the new £400m Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF) and how to access it.
An event will take place in each of the 10 Local Enterprise Partnership areas within the NPIF region between 1 and 17 March 2017. The events will brief business advisors and the local community on the new funding opportunities available and on how businesses can access the funds.
The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund, which has been established in conjunction with the European Regional Development Fund, the European Investment Bank and the UK Government will provide small and medium-sized businesses with increased flexibility in the types of funding available, as well as boosting levels in the North.
Full details of the events are listed below; simply click on the link to book your place now!
- HULL, Ferens Art Gallery, 1 March, 8.00am – 10.00am
- YORK, National Railway Museum, 1 March, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- SHEFFIELD, Electric Works, 2 March, 8.30am – 10.30am
- MIDDLESBROUGH, Riverside Stadium, 3 March, 8.00am – 10.00am
- LIVERPOOL, Hard Days Night Hotel, 7 March, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- LEEDS, Royal Armouries, 10 March, 8.00am – 10.00am
- PENRITH, Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership, 14 March, 08.00am – 10.00am
- MANCHESTER, HOME, 15 March, 08.00am – 10.00am
- CHESTER, Chester Racecourse, 15 March, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- PRESTON, Brockholes, 17 March, 12.00pm – 2.00pm