Identifying a role and preparing to apply
- supply contact details and basic information about yourself
- outline clearly why you’re applying for the position
- attach a copy of your CV
Reviewing your application
We’ll review your application internally once the closing date for the role has passed. Within two weeks of the closing date, we’ll let you know whether you’ve been successful in your application.
If your application is successful, we’ll shortlist you to take part in the next stage of the selection process.
- reviewing your career to date
- some technical questions to help us understand your level of experience
- some behavioural/competency-based questions to get a better idea of how you work
- do a presentation
- take part in a technical assessment
- complete a case study or analyse some information
- Proof of address
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Employment references – covering the last 5 years
- Education – including highest level of qualification
- Professional qualifications
- Disclosure and Baring Service
- Online Presence
I didn't know much about the British Business Bank but once I started to learn more about the Bank and its mission, that was the seed for me.